Skimlinks Test 7

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Make Your Own Self-Rising Flour


Who likes saving money and space? I certainly do.  Whenever I see a recipe with self-rising flour, I always know I can make my own. 1. Because I don't have many recipes that require it and 2. It's so easy!  It's not worth it for me to buy and store another bag of flour!





yield: 1 cupprint recipe

Self-Rising Flour

prep time: cook time: total time:
Save money and space by making your own self-rising flour at home! Double or triple to fit your recipe.

INGREDIENTS:

  • 1 cup flour
  • 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
  • 1/2 tsp. salt

INSTRUCTIONS:

  1. Combine all ingredients. Use according to recipe.
Created using The Recipes Generator


Pinnable Recipe

Let me know what you think!

Thanks for reading,







No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some love and comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...