Skimlinks Test 7

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Fresh Mint Recipes

Last week I got a chance to enjoy a few days of warm weather and used that time to plant some fresh herbs.  So far I have planted sweet mint, basil, lavender, and rosemary.  I'm excited for all of the yummy recipes I will get to make and share with you this Summer!  I hope to make homemade dressings and marinades, lavender satchels, mojitos...and lots more!

I'm currently working on a post that contains some fresh mint, but while working on this, we've been dealing with some illness (3 yr. old with 103 degree temp...no fun), helping my parents unpack from moving to a new home, and juggling our everyday schedules.

So while I made the recipe last week, it's taken me awhile to get it organized, photographed, and uploaded.  I promise it's coming, but I thought I would post some great mint recipes for you to try in the meantime.  I'm going to be trying some of these for sure!



















And of course my recipe for Homemade Thin Mints...not made with fresh mint, but it's too fantastic not to include it!


Homemade Thin Mints by Weeknight Dish

Stay tuned for my Minted Peas recipes!  What are some of your favorite herbs and ways to cook with them?!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some love and comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...