Skimlinks Test 7

Monday, March 13, 2017

DIY Non-Toxic Cleaner Recipes That Actually Work!

Round-up from top bloggers

Spring cleaning is just around the corner at my house. I'm getting set to scrub our windows, siding, freshen our mattresses, carpets, and even the air!  No more closed windows in our home. Yay!

Since finding essential oils, I've discovered a whole new world of natural cleaning.  Not only do they smell great, they work amazingly well...and without all of the harsh chemicals like bleach!

Since I'm always on the hunt for all-natural, DIY recipes that actually work, I've rounded up 5 great recipes that I absolutely love and will quickly replace any chemical cleaners you have lying around your home!

1. How To Clean An Oven Like A Boss from Unskinny Boppy
2. Father's Day Car Care Kit from Shaken Together
3. DIY Tub Scrub from Weeknight Dish
4. Mason Jar Gel Air Freshener from Shaken Together
5. DIY Potty Pods from Weeknight Dish


If you're all about essential oil recipes then I've got you covered:

2016
Handmade Holiday Recipes
If you'd like to replace your toxic cleaners with healthy alternatives and receive your oils each month for FREE, check this out!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some love and comment below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...