Friday, December 10, 2010


This recipe comes from my mom!  I made this recipe when I was a kid for Christmas gifts and still love to make it for my friends!  I hope to pass this on to my daughter and hope she will enjoy making this for presents as much as I did as a child!

It's great for a chilly, snowy night (or afternoon...or morning)!  And it costs pennies compared to buying the packets!  It costs about $.10/mug. Can't beat that!

6 cups powdered milk (like Sanalac)
3 cups Nestles Quik
3 cups powdered creamer
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar

Mix thoroughly- this makes a lot of cocoa!!
Use 1/3 mix to 2/3 hot water.

All wrapped and ready to go!

3 comments:

Lizzie Brown said...

My mother in law has a very similar recipe she shared with me. I think hers has instant pudding in it, too, or something.

jherring4 said...

Love it! Definitely will be using this recipe for some Christmas gifts this year!

Carol said...

It's really great! The recipe I have is actually twice this amount, but I don't have a bowl big enough to make it all at once!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...